The KAC Gallery exhibitions schedule is currently full through January 2016. We are always accepting proposals for exhibitions, but will put out an official call for our 2016 exhibitions schedule later this year. Proposals are always reviewed in the fall for the following year. Proposals for group or solo shows in all media are eligible.
Proposals must include:
- Curator’s Statement (text should be 1 page or less) detailing the proposed exhibit. Include images and a brief description of how the exhibit theme connects to/ engages/ reflects the highly active and diverse community we serve.
- The curator’s current resume
- A brief (1 paragraph) description of your required educational component (lecture, workshop, etc)
- A detailed budget outline. Costs for equipment, travel, shipping of artworks, and miscellaneous expenses should be included. Gallery proposals should include any costs for the educational component here.
- (If applicable) a list of the artists to be included in the exhibition and their resumes.
Questions? Please e-mail Anna Braden at email@example.com
For questions about satellite exhibition opportunities, please contact Anna Braden at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about our City Hall Satellite Exhibitions, please contact Pat Colyar, email@example.com.
The call is now open for the 2015 KAC Artists' Exhibition. This exhibit (formerly the Members' Exhibition) showcases the creativity and talent of KAC's community of artists.
Applications are due by Sunday, March 29th. Late applications will not be considered.
All artists must apply using the online application link above.