How to Register
Transform your raw visual surroundings into a meaningful work of art.
Learn the basics of facial proportions, skin tones, and more in this one-day workshop!
Kirkland Arts Center is proud to introduce our new registration system with GoSignMeUp. After many fruitful years with Active Networks we bid them goodbye. With GMSU you will find a clean listing of classes, slick searches, easy navigation and a shopping cart that steers you quickly through the payment process.
To get to our registration page at GoSignMeUp click on this url: https://kirklandartscenter.gosignmeup.com/. You will be sent to s GSMU home page where you find class listings that can be sorted by the header, a search bar at the top of the page and a menu on the left to guide you through class options. Oh… don’t forget about the calendar option at the top on the right!
Returning students: you do not need to create a new account but you are required to create a new password. Go to the login button, type in firstname.lastname for the “Username” and select “I don’t know my password”. A new password will be sent to your email address. Use that password login to your account. Double check the information in your account since data may have been dropped or is simply outdated.
You are still welcome to register on mail, phone and in person with KAC Education office (see our hours below). We are always ready to take your call, help guide you through choosing a class and take your registration and payment.
- Registrants must agree to KAC's terms and conditions.
- Classes not meeting the minimum will be canceled in the week prior to its start. You will be notified in advance if a class is in jeopardy. If class is cancelled you will received a full refund.
- Confirmation of enrollment status will be sent via email to all who register.
10% Referral Discount Program A 10% discount on your next class can be earned by referring a new student or a returning student who last took a class prior to 2010. We will be asking new students for a referral name when they register. If your name is provided we will contact you with a discount code to use for your next registration.
KAC, on a limited basis, allows students who expect to three or more classes to pay a prorated amount for one quarter per year.
- Students will not be eligible for the class if all spots are taken by full paying students.
- Pro-rata students will not count towards a class meeting its minimum enrollment.
- Students are limited to one pro-rata class per year.
- Requests for a class pro-rate must be made prior to the start of class.
- Withdrawals ten (10) or more days prior to the first day of class: full refund less a $20 withdrawal fee.
- Withdrawals nine (9) days or less before the first day of class: 60% credit towards another class in the form of a gift certificate which must be used within one (1) year of the cancellation.
- Withdrawals the first day of class and thereafter: no refunds.
Clock Hours are continuing education credits for certified teachers. KAC's Clock Hours program is administered by Everett Community College (ECC). Up to 10 classes are available for Clock Hours and registration must be made through ECC. To learn more and register call s Continuing Education at 425-267-0150 and click her to visit their website, http://www.campusce.net/everett/course/course.aspx?C=1366&pc=74&mc=.
KAC offers scholarships to cover a portion of the class registration. To qualify students must complete an application and provide requested financial documentation as noted in the application. Contact Betsy Smith at email@example.com for an application and more information.
KAC has support positions designated as Work Study positions. Work Study positions are open to students with financial teen youth classes and some workshops are provided by KAC.
A 10% discount on art supplies is available to currently enrolled KAC students at the following locations listed below. Take the class email confirmation you receive from KAC to show at checkout. An Artful Touch Artist and Craftsman Supply Dakota Art Store Daniel Smith Art Supplies
Education Department Staff and Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am– 6pm.
Megan Waddell, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425.822.7161 #108, 9am-2pm
Liz VanBemmel, Education Coordinator, email@example.com, 425.822.7161, #101, 2pm-6pm
Pat Colyar, Ceramics Technician, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Betsy Smith, KAC Education Director, email@example.com, 425.822.7161 x 105, 9am– 5pm.
Find us at 620 Market Street, Kirkland, Washington 98033 & www.kirklandartscenter.org