Plan your visit
The Kirkland Arts Center Gallery will be closed December 24th through the 26th, December 31st, and January 1st for the holidays.
Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday– Friday, 11 AM – 6 PM
Saturday, 11 AM – 5 PM
Gallery Closed on Sundays and Mondays
***KAC Gallery is also CLOSED Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th for the holiday***
Location / Mailing address
620 Market Street
Kirkland, WA 98033-5421
Transportation and Parking
KAC is accessible by bus on Metro Routes 255 & 234, and Sound Transit Route 540.
Ample street parking is available at no cost and without restriction.
Accommodations / Dining
Go to Explore Kirkland, the City of Kirkland's tourism website for visitor information on accomodations, dining, and other amenities to be found near Kirkland Arts Center.
Kirkland Arts Center was built in 1891, and is listed as a National Historic Landmark. Due to the historic nature of the building, the facility is not fully accessible. There are only one set of restrooms residing on the second floor, and stairs are required to reach the restroom from the first and third floors. Please contact KAC for further information about accessibility.
KAC and KAC Gallery are closed during the following holidays:
- January 1st, New Year’s Day
- Presidents’ Day, 3rd Monday in February
- Memorial Day, Last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Labor Day, 1st Monday in September
- Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Friday, 4th Thursday and Friday in November
- Christmas Eve and Day, December 24th and 25th
- New Year’s Eve, December 31st