- Hosted by: Rachel Heu in partnership with Seattle Art Lovers
- Free to the public
The third Friday of every other month, artists and art lovers come together to share a meal, partake in stimulating peer critiques, and listen to fun art lectures. Bring your favorite dish; beverages are optional. You don’t have to be an artist to attend.
For the July Artluck, we will be sketching in Heritage Park. There will be no potluck. Join us!
- 6:30 pm: Arrive. Put up your artwork and put your food in the kitchen.
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Featured Artist Spotlight
- 8:10 pm: Art Critique – 6 minutes of fame for you!
- Artists each get a 6-minute spotlight. Bring your most recent work. In order to be considerate of others’ schedules, please stay within the time limit.